So basically I was racking my brain on what to post first when I came across MuslimGirlJournal’s blog and saw this tag. I thought it would be fun to do. Hope she doesn’t mind that I’m ‘borrowing’ the blueprint of her first post.
- What is your middle name? OluwaBukola (O-lu-wa-Boo-Caw-La)
- What was your favourite subject at school? Mathematics and Biology
- What is your favourite drink? Cold Apple Juice or Lime and mint Virgin Mojito
- What is your favourite song at the moment? Simisola – Smile
- What is your favourite food? This is the hardest question for me. Any Nigerian food except the weird ones like snails and Shaki.
- What is the last thing you bought? Mint leaf Plant for my Mojito.
- Favourite Colour? Currently golden yellow.
- Do you have any pets? I once had two Goldfishes but you know how the story goes. Sadly, the sink drain has claimed their lives.
- Favourite perfume? Hawaiian Tropical Oasis
- Favourite Holiday? Umrah Al Hamdullilah
- Are you married? What’s a lady without a little bit of mystery eh?
- Do you speak any other language? Broken Yoruba, Broken Arabic an Fluent English lol.
- How many siblings do you have? 3
- What is your favourite shop? Currently loving underscarves from the brand Ecardin at Modanisa.com They are currently under £3. You’re welcome.
- Favourite restaurant? Jimmy’s World Bar and Grill (Halal version off course) in Derby. Sadly, they’ve closed down.
- When was the last time you cried? I honestly don’t remember.
- Favourite Blog? Currently loving MuslimGirlJournal’s Blog. Her thoughts align very perfectly with mine.
- Favourite Movie? Home Alone 2 gets me in fits of laughter every single time. That scene with the bricks – Classic!
- Favourite TV shows? How to Get Away with Murder hands down! The storytelling is unbeatable. Orphan Black because the actress managed to convince me that she was more than 7 people at once. Lastly, Power, (Just season 3 tho) because I’m always at the edge of my seat.
- What phone do you have? I am a proud Samsung Galaxy S6 Owner.
- How tall are you? 5’4 The tall Nigerian gene skipped me.
- Can you cook? I have crowned myself the best macaroni chef in my family. If you haven’t tasted my Jellof or Fried Macaroni you are truly missing out.
- Who are some of your favourite Youtubers?
Joulzey – Her PopSnarks and SmartBrownGirl videos
Shamsa – Overall funny personality and her pound shop reviews. This girl loves a good bargain.
Evelyn from the Internets – Another funny person with great content.
SuperSaf – His phone camera and tech comparisons is one of the most reliable and visually pleasing of the bunch.
Bintou Waiga – Her perspective on many things also aligns pretty much with mine. AdrianXpression -His delivery of political and social news is the most entertaining thing ever. He definitely knows how to reaaaaaaaad. Nafisa Precious – because black hijabi bloggers that don’t just do makeup and hijab tutorials are few and far between. It’s just refreshing to see one that discusses academia and other things.
- Favourite Instagram Accounts?
@DottyDaughter and @Saraiyabah – Writing
@loisvb and @ink.07 – Art
@imara__i and @EloraCollection – Beautiful clothing that I love to stare at.
@fatima_begum95 and @AthousandLettersLater – My good friends and biggest IG supporters.
3 thoughts on “Get To Know Me”
Sis, of course I don’t mind 😁. So excited to have you here 💃💃💃 and thank you for the mention beloved 💛💛. We have similar tastes with YouTubers and can’t believe you watch Jouelzy as well!
Thanks for the warm welcome. I’ve always wanted to start a blog but reading yours clearly inspired me to make the jump. And Jouelzy is definitely one of my favourite youtubers.Great minds think alike eh?😁
LikeLiked by 1 person
Aww Alhamdulilah, happy you decided to start it. Haha definitely x